Thursday, January 22, 2009

FIRST POST

CROMATIE HIGH SCHOOL...

to tell the truth, I'm not really sure as to how to do this well. but i thought i could start with talking about Cromatie High School... actually i don't used to like anime. Like Naruto, One piece and all. but this is very funny. and something new? I'm not sure. got to know about it through COM 101 lessons. where teacher gave examples of what was found in our notes.
After watching Cromatie High School, I felt that anime is very interesting. I started to look for more anime. I came across some hentai while searching on google. I felt weird about these as I didn't know there are such anime.
I searched for more anime such as Naruto and Death Note. I watched afew episode of each. They are rather addictive because once you watch, you will want to know whats going on for the next episode and makes you glued to your chair.
I came across some Manga, which are the comic of the anime. I believe they are much faster but not as interesting. As you only see pictures.
However I am not a fan of anime. As following the anime will take up alot of time. I also didn't want to get into this incase I got addicted to it.
Chinese New Year is nearing... but I don't really have the kind of mood set for CNY... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home